X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Thread about Something

At another forum, I started probably their most successful thread with currently over 30,000 views and growing. The idea came from the Seinfeld show being about nothing. It is an off-topic thread. I'd like to do the same here in the Corner. Instead of being a thread about nothing, we'll call it a thread about something-- Something other than horse racing. (We'll leave the other forum with nothing.) So with that idea. I'll kick it off with nothing, or something -- whatever.

Getting ready to go to work. Need to start the pot roast in the slow cooker before I leave.

Getting ready for my workout 'bout a 90 min. walk, jog & run thing and then ready to face the day. Tomorrow is our monthly family lunch, so to today it is the "BIG SALAD" day for me.

Comment

Going out to dinner tonight. Kentucky Hot Brown's at the Greyhound Tavern. Good food and Turfway Ed recommended if you're ever in northern Kentucky.

Comment

This thread may end up earning someone a hoodie. And that's a good thing.

Comment

Sitting here looking at books on bathroom fixtures and tile samples for a bathroom remodeling project I'm planning.

Comment

Also cooking a pot of pinto beans with Mexican sausage, Rotel tomatoes and a smidgen of jalapeņo for supper tonight.

Comment

almost finished my back steps hauling some nice river washed rocks up for accent pieces and forgot to wear my back brace.Paying the price now.
              come in to see we have a Tebow/Sanchez marriage in NY/NJ
              what's the line on how long before the divorce?

Comment

Originally posted by nuthin2it View Post
                Also cooking a pot of pinto beans with Mexican sausage, Rotel tomatoes and a smidgen of jalapeņo for supper tonight.
                sounds good, got any cornbread to with the meal ?

Comment

But, of course.....and plenty of butter, too. Give me a Dos Equis dark and don't reach close to my plate. You might lose a finger. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by nuthin2it View Post
                    But, of course.....and plenty of butter, too. Give me a Dos Equis dark and don't reach close to my plate. You might lose a finger. Lol
                    "that's what I am talking 'bout"

Comment

Finished the pot roast. Getting ready to watch some TV.

Comment

I'm often confused with the most interesting man in the world.

Comment

today, monthly lunch with the family (brothers and sisters) going with an Asian cuisine (buffet style)

NO dinner tonight for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Drove Mom and two of her friends to the grocery store and town library,blew the leaves out of my fern gardens.
                            After 2 hot days up here in CT thought the snakes might be baking in the sun,but alas no signs.Still searching for my 2nd elusive smooth green snake,haven't seen another since Aug 9,2005.Was the first documented catch of the species in the state.

Comment

Going to be a busy two weeks at Turfway Park. This Saturday is the Spiral Stakes and next Saturday I'm getting married. The wedding and reception will be at the track. I'm a lucky guy as she suggested getting married there. It was our first date and I proposed to her in the winners circle!

Comment

Working...
                              X