User Name
Password
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Exacta Max iPhone app from E-ponies.com - Video demo on YouTube Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exacta Max iPhone app from E-ponies.com - Video demo on YouTube

We are still working out a few bugs, but most of the functionality is working great. Please check out the video on YouTube. Click here or copy and paste the link below into your browser.

Your comments are most welcome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOWg7wemvgw

Anyone got any feedback for me? Let's hear it!!

Comment

That looks very cool. When will it be available? Will it be available for Android phones also? And what will the fees be?

Comment

Not on Android until it pays for itself on iPhone. Cost will be $2.99 per month.

Comment

I looked for this in the app store but couldn't find it. I'm not too crazy about having to pay for a subscription though.

Comment

Will that include the live tote data? And when will it be available - I also couldn't find it in the app store.

Comment

Originally posted by AAcoolguy View Post
              I looked for this in the app store but couldn't find it. I'm not too crazy about having to pay for a subscription though.
              It cost me about $16K to develop. In testing, it shows about a 12% increase in return over a straight exacta box. I don't think asking someone to pay the cost of a latte at Starbucks once a month for this sort of handicapping tool is all that outrageous.

Comment

Originally posted by derbycat View Post
                Will that include the live tote data? And when will it be available - I also couldn't find it in the app store.
                It is not on the app store yet. Still working out a couple of bugs. I'm not launching it until it is perfect or it will get killed in reviews. Yes it will include live tote board data.

I hope to have it on the store within the next three weeks.

Comment

Thanks. I agree with you entirely about the price - heavens, look what just one day costs for most handicapping info. Getting quick, easy to read info on exacta values is worth more than that, especially with live data! I will probably buy an iphone just to use it, since I have an android now.

Comment

Sorry about that

Originally posted by Grindstone View Post
                    It cost me about $16K to develop. In testing, it shows about a 12% increase in return over a straight exacta box. I don't think asking someone to pay the cost of a latte at Starbucks once a month for this sort of handicapping tool is all that outrageous.
                    I meant no offense, I appreciate the work you do. Although I never drink lattes, it certainly is not an outrageous price. I gladly paid $10.00 for the OCP app and use it regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by AAcoolguy View Post
                      I meant no offense, I appreciate the work you do. Although I never drink lattes, it certainly is not an outrageous price. I gladly paid $10.00 for the OCP app and use it regularly.
                      I did watch the video and found it interesting. Exactas are a weak point for me and any help would be great.

Comment

No offense taken. I'm too sensitive on that subject. I spend a lot of time thinking about the right price to charge for my products and services. It's a no win situation. On this app, I can't get past the fact that it is such good information.

Thanks for buying OCP. It is a nice little app too.

Comment

Originally posted by Grindstone View Post
                          No offense taken. I'm too sensitive on that subject. I spend a lot of time thinking about the right price to charge for my products and services. It's a no win situation. On this app, I can't get past the fact that it is such good information.

Thanks for buying OCP. It is a nice little app too.
                          Your welcome, I'm sure I'll at least be trying the Exacta app.

Comment

Have you got a release date yet?

Comment

I hope to submit it to the app store for review on Monday!

Comment

Working...
                              X