Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal Delta,2 year old filly,best first time race i have ever

say, watch this.

http://nyra.com/nywatch/royaldelta.html

Nice piece of info here - from way back in Nov.
    Filly won the G1 Black Eyed Susan the other day.....nice job!

Comment

I have made some good money on her in the last two races. Had a large future bet on her for the Kentucky oaks, but they felt better about the Black eyed Susan. Look for this filly to do special things in her career. Watch her maiden race again and you will see why I think so highly of her.

Comment

Looks like she met with a setback and will miss the Mother Goose.
        Mott is pointing her for Saratoga - watch out!

http://www.drf.com/news/belmont-park...s-mother-goose

Comment

This horse has been a handful for Mott to train. He is taking his time with her and should have a bright future.

Comment

her future is about gone, hell they wont run her next year if she gets couple races before year out.

that said I agree with DAVE she could be GREAT if they keep her in training after she wins at spa and breeders cup.

Comment

thats the sad thing about horse racing in general. unless they are geldings or claimers, the better ones are put out to pasture for breeding.we get to enjoy them for such a short time.

Comment

Nice 5F bullet breeze at Belmont on Sunday, she might be "back on track" soon

Comment

Yep, we will see her at saratoga.

Comment

Awesome...I've noticed her in a couple races and will be glad to see her back in action!

Comment

They are looking at the"Coaching Club" on Saturday for her......chek Thursday and see if entered (Spa).....Good Luck !!

Comment

Originally posted by charlied View Post
                        They are looking at the"Coaching Club" on Saturday for her......chek Thursday and see if entered (Spa).....Good Luck !!
                        She is entered on Sat. Race # 10 at Saratoga ....She is #4....

Comment

Royal Delta....CC Oaks Saratoga 10th race.....

Originally posted by charlied View Post
                          She is entered on Sat. Race # 10 at Saratoga ....She is #4....
                          Royal Delta is number 4 and is the morning line favorite at 2/1. There is only 5 horses entered and They are all runners...2/1 is not a decent price for this horse in this race....4 of the 5 will be bet seriously going off at 3/1 or less so I will pass the race unless she gets off at 7/2 or better which I doubt....probably going to still be favored....good luck players !!!!!

Comment

you are right, hard to get a price on her now. this will be a good test for her as these are graded fillies.she wins this and she should be in the top of class for 3 year old fillies.

Comment

E-Ponies Don't like her in their selections...they have her Dead Lasttttt...@2-1

Comment

Working...
                              X