X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Click

Anybody else having a problem loading races for 4/6/2012? I have turned my iPhone off three times and it still will not load.

Try again. The issue has been fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by rawest50 View Post
      Anybody else having a problem loading races for 4/6/2012? I have turned my iPhone off three times and it still will not load.
      I have had one click pony for 2 weeks and it has never worked as well as my friends has never worked. Keep trying to call and see about it and just get a pre-recorded message stating "we are aware of the problem and are working feverishly on it." What's up with this app?

Comment

Not sure what prerecorded message you are talking about. The app had an issue today, which was promptly corrected. I was notified by a user of the problem and jumped on it right away. The issue would have affected all users so I think it should have corrected any issue you were having also.

Comment

On the Contact Us link at the top of E-Ponies there is a link that has a phone number if you are having issues. The message pre-recorded message starts out with "if you are having issues with the one click app, we are aware of the problem......... I have been getting this message for a couple of weeks now. Mine still does not work as well as a few friends who have this app at the off track betting center where I am employed. I will just keep trying I suppose. It has never worked since I installed the app two weeks ago. My personal email address is tiggerific@insightbb.com. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide in this manner. I would love to install the Exacta Max app as well, but do not want to do this until I can get the One Click app working properly. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by tiggerific View Post
            On the Contact Us link at the top of E-Ponies there is a link that has a phone number if you are having issues. The message pre-recorded message starts out with "if you are having issues with the one click app, we are aware of the problem......... I have been getting this message for a couple of weeks now. Mine still does not work as well as a few friends who have this app at the off track betting center where I am employed. I will just keep trying I suppose. It has never worked since I installed the app two weeks ago. My personal email address is tiggerific@insightbb.com. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide in this manner. I would love to install the Exacta Max app as well, but do not want to do this until I can get the One Click app working properly. Thank you in advance.
            Thanks for using the forum to contact me. The phone number does not get that much activity so it is not monitored as closely as it should.

The problem which we are aware of is when there is a race with all first time starters. The app does not know what to do with this situation because it can't decide on best speed, best class, etc so it bombs. Yesterday the offending race was at Los Alomitos. Once I deleted that file, the app worked properly, but it would require you hitting the "Refresh Data" button on the app. You can also try deleting the app from your phone and then adding it again from your iTunes account.

We are working on a permanent fix for this problem, but in the mean time it is relatively rare that this happens and we generally jump on it quickly to fix it. The app is working fine today.

Comment

OCP won't load again today. Keeps crashing. Turned iPhone off and turned back on, deleted app and reinstalled, still won't load.

Comment

We are on it. Check again in half hour please.

Comment

Fixed now. Please hit the reload button to get fresh data.

Comment

5/2
                    Will android app for one click work on Kindle Fire or just on a mobile phone.

Comment

Just smart phone.

Comment

Working...
                      X