X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Network Not Available

I installed this app from google play store to my Droid HTC v2.3.5. Installs ok, however, when I launch the app, I get a message that says, "Network is not Available..." My only option is to click OK, which closes the application. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I've also restarted my phone.

Thoughts?

That error message is displayed when you are not in range of a network to download the data. You may have wifi turned off or you may be in airplane mode. Something on the device is preventing it from accessing the network.

Comment

Thanks for replying. My Mobile Network setting was on, but Wifi was off. When I turned Wifi on, then it connected. Interesting that I was not able to connect with either the 3g or 4g mobile network.

Comment

Yeah. I don't know what to make of that either. I've not heard that before.

I think you will enjoy the app. Please rate it on the android market.

Comment

Now I get a message box that says, "No data found. There may not be any race, previous days' data will be display." When I click OK, I briefly see a message box that says, "Error occurred fetching credits. Start the application once again." I click Ok and it takes me into the application but I can't do anything.

Thoughts?

Comment

Well, we can't find you in the database with your email address or your username (FlyerPitcher8). Can you delete the app and download it again and see if you can create a new userid? Sorry for all the issues.

Comment

No luck...

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app numerous times with no improvement. Disappointing...

Comment

Working...
              X