Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there going to be a EPFHL this year?

I see we are a little over a month out to the start, at least where last year started, will there be a league this year?

I am planning on replacing the league with something else this year. Dennis is back, but not 100% and he won't be available to be commissioner. I hope to have the schedule, format, prizes, etc ironed out in the next few days and then will communicate it.

Comment

Inquiring minds would like to know what the scoop is.

Comment

Say it ain't so. In this 2012, the Year of The Mudder, there are no Mudders???

Comment

Originally posted by Turfway Ed View Post
          Say it ain't so. In this 2012, the Year of The Mudder, there are no Mudders???
          I agree. It sucks there will be no EPFHL this year!!

Comment

Save the EPFHL

Was there a poll that I missed to end the EPFHL?

With almost 50 teams in competition, there were almost 150 players weekly.

Comment

It would have been extremely difficult without DRB as commissioner.

Comment

Is team play over with? If so, the last Da Capper team game will have been played at PaceAdvantage.com. Fancy that! Reality can be stranger than fiction at times.

Comment

PaceAdvantage can do as they see fit. They are a very different business model (assuming they have one) than E-ponies.com. I'm working very hard to grow this community.

Comment

Originally posted by Grindstone View Post
                    PaceAdvantage can do as they see fit. They are a very different business model (assuming they have one) than E-ponies.com. I'm working very hard to grow this community.
                    We appreciate your good work.

Comment

In fact... it would be great if someone posted a note over on PA about the new contest here.

I know there are a lot of folks who frequent both.

Comment

I also appreciate all the hard work you do but the EPFHL was the best contest you host on the board. Having 3 person teams brings a lot of the players together and the competition was the best. I for one am sorry to see it go and hope you reconsider bringing it back in one form or another even if there are fewer races or less weeks ending up at the Breeders Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Camourous View Post
                          I also appreciate all the hard work you do but the EPFHL was the best contest you host on the board. Having 3 person teams brings a lot of the players together and the competition was the best. I for one am sorry to see it go and hope you reconsider bringing it back in one form or another even if there are fewer races or less weeks ending up at the Breeders Cup.
                          Couldn't agree more!

Comment

Originally posted by Grindstone View Post
                            It would have been extremely difficult without DRB as commissioner.
                            Isn't that why we have a contest administrator?

Comment

The team concept made e-Ponies different and better than any other website contest.

Comment

Working...
                              X